Monday, July 7, 2008

summer


wow. I have (so far) the most busy summer ever. Well on June 12-14 I went on a church trek. i was exhausted. it made me think about how the pioneers had it. ( im glad i live in this time) ^_^.

then i had girls camp. i loved it . but i missed sarival ward...*tear* .

I just got back from efy. IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! If u ever get a chance to go..... TAKE IT!!!
<--- Brianna, Amanda. my efy buddddies ^_^
we had talent show .... thats what this is...^_^
then he got off stage and started dancing in the audience... it was the coooooliest!!!...........
i had soo much fun..... Zane Gray was there also. you know the guy that tranes mind freak.... oh yea...^_^ www.zanegray.org is his site... check it out!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am SO glad you were albe to go Chels!!! And even more happy that you had such a good time!
I love you with all my heart!

Katey said...

this guy is REALY weird!!!!????