Saturday, February 7, 2009

i realy dont have much to say.... i just woke up like 30 min ago (its 1:40am) and i cant go back to bed. i already cleaned the kitchen and my room is clean.... so i thought i would come here and tell everyone whats going on......


well afew days ago dad tells me "oh yea btw we are moveing someone out of there house this saturday." ..... ooooook so ofcorse i had to 'invite' Jacob (my boyfriend). It was a small house, so it didnt take but, 2 hrs to move everything out of the house to a storage unit.... but there were about 10-15 people there anyway...meh.


so after we had finnished, i went to Jacob's house to help with a horse barn him and his dad were building. .... but what i didnt know is they didnt realy need my help..... or didnt WANT my help. eather way...... meh. but i did help ..... alittle. but i started watching Ghost town.... i want to finish seeing it .... it seems funny!


soooooooo..... yea.... that was my exciting day yesterday. and sence next week it will be Feb14.... u know what that means ^_^♥♥♥


c u soon ^_^

No comments: